You can operate a vape pen battery even if it’s your first time. They are simple and the natural progression of the original e-cigarette. More so, these devices are versatile and you can use them with a variety of atomizers that allow you to vape several substances.
There are two main categories of vape pens, including the rechargeable and disposable vape pens. The rechargeable works with a variety of cartridges and atomizers, while the disposable types are compact with in-built battery, a coil, and a pre-filled tank.
How to use a vape pen for THC
For weed oil and distillate cats
One of the most common uses of vape pens is for pre-filled cannabis oil cartridges. These devices, also known as weed pens are compatible with 510 thread batteries.
- Start out with a small puff to know the effect, especially if you’re new to vaping THC oil. Most times, it might seem subtle at first, but it can creep on you.
- Begin at the lowest voltage settings to avoid dry/burnt hits. The normal range is usually between 3.3 -3.8 volts.
- Most of the newer types of cartridges work with ceramic-based coils that can work with more voltage without burning out. However, you may need to use more voltage with some coils to get the best puff
- Ensure you select from the best 510 thread batteries
For dabs and wax
Use vape pens designed for dabs to vape wax. These devices generally have atomizers with quartz and ceramic quicks that can manage higher temperatures that are required for dabs. They also provide a bit more airflow, and unlike oil cartridges, you can press the button before inhaling.
- Use a dab tool to load the heating chamber with a small amount of wax
- Avoid overloading the chamber to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Gentle pulse the fire button to prime the coil- this helps to melt the wax slightly
- Take a small puff and pulse the button to prevent it from getting too hot
- Wait a few minutes between puffs
Regular push-button vape pens use several types of weed and dry herb attachments, but they are not really effective at vaporization. You’ll need a dedicated weed vaporizer or a good dry herb vape pen if you’re looking to vape flower properly without combusting your bud.
You can also read about: Useful Facts about the 510 Thread Batteries
How to use a vape pen for CBD
CBD vape juice
You can use a standard e-liquid vape pen to enjoy CBD vape juice. However, you’ll need a modern type to get better flavor and vapor production.
- Ensure you’re vaping a CBD vape juice or CBD cartridge and not a CBD oil tincture
- MTL devices are good for low-strength CBD, sub ohm devices are good for high-strength CBD
- Fill your tank or cartridge with CBD vape juice and attach it to your vape pen
- Wait for 10 minutes to allow the coil to absorb the e-liquid
- Draw a small puff and relax for a few minute to observe the effect
- You can inhale and exhale normally, don’t try to hold it in.
CBD oil cartridges
You can vape full spectrum CBD oil using pre-filled CBD cartridges. It is quite similar to weed oil cartridge- you just need to remove the rubber seal and screw the cartridge to your device.
- Take a small puff and wait to see the effect for a while
- Start at the lowest settings if your device has multiple voltage settings
- Most of the newer cartridges make use of ceramic coils and they handle more voltage without burning it. They need more voltage than older-style cartridges to give the best puff.
How to use a vape pen for nicotine
Vape pen devices for nicotine e-liquid has evolved over the years. Some devices today have extra features like a variety of different coil options and a larger battery capacity.
There are different categories of the nicotine vape pens, from the mouth or direct lung (DL) to lung (MTL). However, some are capable of both DL and MTL vaping.
But basically, the mouth to lung vape pens are used for higher strength e-liquids, generally containing 6 mg and above, and the direct lung vape pens provide bigger clouds and work for regular low strength nicotine e-liquid (3-6 mg).
Now that you have a good understanding of how to vape THC, CBD, and nicotine, it now low left for you to choose your preferred vape pen to use. It is advisable to use vape pens with 510 thread batteries if you plan to vape THC and CBD oil cartridges. Check out https://v-stationstore.com/ to see good brands and prices of the 510 Thread batteries. You also get a chance to enjoy free shipping on orders over $60.
You can also learn about >> What You Need To Expect When Vaping For The Very First Time