Your Cart is empty
After the legalization of cannabis products in different states and countries, different smoking products are being introduced into the market and cannabis lovers now have variety of options to enhance and tailor your cannabis experience.
Some common glass smoking equipment include the dab rigs or glass pipes and bongs. We’ll discuss these smoking devices in this article and how they are used.
What are dab rigs / glass pipes?
Dab rigs, sometimes called glass pipe, are a type of glass water pipes that are used for dabbing and vaporizing concentrates and wax. These glass pipes are designed to offer you easy pull and to maximize the flavor of your cannabis concentrates.
Most dab rigs come with a main “rig” and an attachment called a “nail”- the heating element.
How to use glass dab rigs or glass pipes
Basically, after you heat up your nail for some minutes, you create a hot surface that converts your concentrate into vapor as you place it on it. As you inhale, the vapor go through a water chamber in your dab rig and get into your lungs just like a typical hit of cannabis flower.
- Secure the nail to your dab rig: It is important to secure the nail to your dab rig to avoid subjecting yourself to a world of pain. Ensure you fasten the nail to your rig before heating it.
- Heat the nail: Use a torch or a heating element to heat your nail uniformly. You can heat for 20-30 seconds, depending on the power of your torch and the thickness of your nail.
- Allow the nail to cool: Give your nail some time to cool (a good rule of thumb is to let it cool for at least wide as long as you heated it).
- Use the dabber present inside the dome to place your dab on the nail: The dab will evaporate quickly if you heat the nail properly. Pivot the dabber tip you heat up all the oil to vapor.
- Cover the carb cab and inhale: Inhale the dab slowly to enjoy. Dabbing too quickly may cause irritation to your throat and lungs. Also, if the nail temperature was too high before the dab was applied, it might lead to coughing. That said, you may start feeling the effect of dab within few seconds of exhalation.
- Clean the nail: After you finish inhaling, Q-tip the nail to remove any residual concentrate still left on the nail.
What are glass bongs?
Glass bongs are smoking devices used to consume cannabis. These bongs work hard to filter out smoke once your spark up the bowl of herb, and it allows the smoke diffuse into the water.
Basically, all glass bongs have a bowl where you place the cannabis, a stem that allows the passage of the smoke after heating, a water chamber you can empty and refill easily, and a mouthpiece that you can easily inhale your stream from.
Glass bongs come in a variety of shapes. Some appear like a work of art, while others are basic and nondescript. Some designs come with percolators, which helps to filter smoke very efficiently.
How to use glass bongs
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use glass bongs to enjoy your cannabis:
- Fill the bong with water: Pour water directly into the bong through the mouthpiece. After filling, the downstem should be submerged in the water no more than an inch. If you allow more water than that, you might end up inhaling some water while smoking.
- Prepare you cannabis: Use a pair of scissors or grinder to grind your cannabis, or use your hands to break it up.
- Pack the bowl: Pack your bowl properly but ensure it is not too tight to allow the passage of air.
- Smoke away: Place your lips around the mouthpiece, light your bowl, and cover the carb hole (if there’s one) to ensure all the smoke is directed to your mouth. Now take small hits, hold the smoke for 2-3 seconds and then exhale as normal.
You can also read about >> What you need to know about Glass Dab Rigs
You can enjoy your cannabis concentrates using different devices, including the dab rigs or glass pipes and glass bongs. You can choose the best option depending on your personal needs and style. You can conduct a little research and check their features to know what’s right for you personally.Check out https://v-stationshop.com/ to see a collection of the best dab rigs and glass bongs.