Do you want to smoke a sixer to cloud 9? Welcome! This is the ultimate guide into the world of glass bongs for all levels of smokers, we can be your tutor, and We can guide you from the start. Because bongs are fun and a little bit of fun hurts nobody! So Let's begin with a typical introductory question "what is a gravity bong? "
A gravity bong is known by various silly names GB geebie, jib, bucket bong, hookah, reverse gravity bong, And so forth. Gravity bongs could be homemade devices. They are used for smoking or consuming cannabis a super clever invention that makes the cannabis experience a bit more satisfying. Every smoker should give it a try it will be a worthwhile
Quite a large number of varieties of gravity bongs are available on the market these days. Users have tons of choices to choose the ones they most prefer. If you've ever used a gravity bong, then you're aware that the device typically extracts as much smoke as possible when you light up your dried marijuana herbs. The device then pumps the sucked material into your lungs.
Note that a gravity bong is often made entirely of glass (some, though, are built from plastic),
Is it expensive? Well, yes, but straighten your frowns because we are your guide, and we have the solution.
Homemade DIY gravity bongs are Easy and safe in pockets. If you are tight on budget and are up for an adventure, you can always make one for yourself in the comfort of your home and style, ONLY, If you genuinely want to hit a sixer to cloud nine that is.
You don't require pricey materials to make a homemade bong. In simple, you will only be needing some basic household items such as plastic bottles and a sharp cutter.
How to make a homemade DIY gravity bong in some minutes?
Follow these simple steps for a homemade gravity bong:
- First, here's what you'll need A medium and a large-sized plastic bottle.
- A sharp cutter.
- Lighter or a matchstick, an aluminum foil, and cannabis of your choice.
Would be needing a little bit of your creativity and some basic knowledge of gravity.
Experienced users will love it, but it might be a little rough for beginners, but it's always a start from somewhere.
After gathering all the materials, follow through with these steps;
- Take the plastic bottle and cut it into two. After cutting the bottle into two, you will only need the upper part. Remove the bottle's lid and take the aluminum foil to cut it in a medium size.
- Cover the bottle's mouth, and avoid wrapping it tightly because eventually, you will take it off later and use a toothpick to poke multiple tiny holes in the foil.
- Do it neatly. The holes must be small because larger holes will cause the cannabis to fall inside, and we don't want that because cannabis doesn't come cheap.
- The next step is to take a bowl or another plastic bottle with a large width than the previous one. Check to ensure that the bottle you use can fit in with the first.
- Cut the second plastic bottle as well, but keep the bottom part of the plastic container.
- Fill it with water to the top; please make sure it doesn't spill. The water temperature doesn't matter if it's warm or cold. As long as it contains clean water, you are good to go.
- To continue, put the upper part of the plastic bottle into the bottom part of the second container.
- The water in the plastic must not reach the mouthpiece of the container if, in case it does, then avoid pushing the top bottle too deep.
- Maintain a few centimeter spaces. Do not slide the bottle to the very end. Now On the foil, sprinkle at least 1gram of the cannabis and light it up.
- Hold on to the flame and slowly lift the bottle from the water till it's almost out of the water.
You should notice at this point that the entire bottle will be filled with smoke. Once you see it, take off the foil carefully and inhale it quickly; otherwise, the smoke will escape; if the smoke escapes, you will lose the fun.
Beginners must use the bong cautiously as its highly concentrated as you push down on the bottle gradually while inhaling, the smoke inside the bottle will gush into the lungs keep inhaling and going until all the smoke is out, if there's still smoke left, you can always give it another shot; otherwise, put the foil back on the gravity bong, light it up and repeat.
The process could be smooth or even rough, depending on how intensely did you take the hit. But after taking it, you may feel a soothing head rush, lightheadedness, or a sudden panic attack where you'll wish to go back when you were sober. However, whichever the case is, try and relax. the smoke won't kill you
A word of caution, however, please be familiar with how to use a gravity bong before you use it. This is meant for people that have experience with its use in a way. Smoking from a gravity bong does get you high. That's because it's a highly concentrated amount of smoke that gets forced into your lungs which is way more than your typical and average shots. You are smoking an entire bottle at once. When you take the smoke, it is abrupt and hard, and it's better to be prepared because honestly, smoking a gravity bong is not for the faint of heart or beginners.
Other than this, gravity bongs are easy and fun to use at any time of the day. Bongs are cheaply made with essential homemade items. There are many other DIY bongs, such as waterfall or soda can, but gravity bong is the most popular one. However, it all depends on what your style and likings demand, so enjoy the smoke while it lasts.
On the other hand, if you prefer to invest some budget on it, we invite you to acquire a high-quality Stundenglass gravity bong following this link >> LINK << at V-Station Store!
Grab 10% OFF in your entire order just adding the coupon code GRAVITY at checkout, best price guarantee! and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You can also read about >> How to Make a Gravity Bong Glass Bottle